Metronome provides podcast landing pages that convert social media audiences into listeners.
● Built-in audio player and episode browser
● Responsive design: works onmobiles and desktops
● Provides links to other platforms thepodcast is available on
For podcasters who want to use social media platforms to grow their listener base, Metronome is a web application that provides landing pages packed with features to convert social media audiences into listeners. Unlike general purpose tools like Linktree, Metronome is made specifically for podcasts - with features designed specifically for podcast listeners, all available within one click.
The Metronome Starter Plan is available for a one-time fee of $20, and comes
with these features:
● A built-in audio player that works on all web browsers, so visitors can immediately listen to the latest episode
● An episode browser to easily find past episodes
● A custom short URL for use on the podcast’s social media bio links
● Statistics on landing page traffic, user engagement, top-viewed episodes and more
New features and plans are expected to be published in Q1 and Q2 of 2021.